FarmPlate Vermont Beer Featured in Vermont Magazine!
FarmPlate Jun 05, 2014 News 0 comments
Vermont brewers are emerging as some of the most innovative and entrepreneurial crafters on the American beer scene.
With our just released guidebook in hand, tour Vermont’s 32 breweries and get to know the creative minds behind the brews via exclusive interviews with these inspired visionaries. Inside you’ll also find:
• A curated guide to the top 100+ beer-focused restos and markets in Vermont
• Easy-reference maps charting the featured craft breweries, restos and markets
• A calendar of not-to-be-missed annual beer events
• A preview of On Tap Soon breweries set to open in 2014
• Local sources of homebrewing supplies and hops + grains if you’re inspired to brew your own
“FarmPlate Founder Kim Werner has put together a most comprehensive guide to Vermont’s unique and groundbreaking breweries. A must for any beer-lover’s bookshelf!”
—Phil Markowski, Two Roads Brewing
Find FarmPlate Vermont Beer at local Vermont breweries, markets and other locations around the state or online from Vermont Magazine (and get free shipping for a limited time!). If you're interested in retailing the book at your location, please contact Sarah at email@example.com.